This quick to read guide, developed by London Borough of Ealing, is designed to help business leaders find the guidance you need to support your staff maintain mental health resilience during COVID-19.
- CIPD health and wellbeing at work annual survey – provides a wealth of benchmarking data on key areas like absence management, wellbeing benefits and mental health. The report includes detailed analyses and sector-based summaries, case studies and a concise guide outlining the steps you can take to support your employees’ wellbeing.
- A survey by Hiscox reveals that London businesses are finding employee mental health and wellbeing a key challenge for 2021. The report suggests upskilling and increasing preparation for home working as possible solutions.
Resources for you and your staff
- Mental Health at Work toolkit
- Business in the Community mental health toolkit for employers
- ACAS coronavirus and mental health at work
- CIPD Coronavirus (COVID-19): Mental health support for employees guide
- Local Government Association COVID-19 social care staff wellbeing
- Taking care of your staff by Mind
- Coronavirus: supporting yourself and your team by Mind
- NHS Employers mental health in the workplace
- Ealing adult learning, part of Ealing Council, is working with a variety of businesses in Ealing to deliver high-quality mental health and wellbeing courses and workshops to their staff, such as:
- Mindful meditation
- Mindful meditation to relax and unwind
- Mindful mediation to start your day
- Mindfulness through drawing.