Home Knowledge base Food and Catering Food and Drink (restaurants, bars, pubs) incl. Eat Out to Help Out

Eat out to Help out

The temporary pavement licences process introduces a streamlined consent route to allow businesses to obtain a licence to place temporary furniture, such as tables and chairs outside of cafes, bars and restaurants quickly, and for no more than £100.

Leave a Reply