- The Eat out to Help out scheme is now closed.
- Find out how to claim the reimbursement for discounts given to diners with the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.
- Check the availability and any issues affecting the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme.
- Further information on the scheme can be found here.
- Promotional materials you can use can be found here.
The temporary pavement licences process introduces a streamlined consent route to allow businesses to obtain a licence to place temporary furniture, such as tables and chairs outside of cafes, bars and restaurants quickly, and for no more than £100.